COVID-19 Office Restrictions
March 24, 2020
As the situation regarding COVID-19 continues to evolve, Southwest Fannin S.U.D. is taking all precautions to help minimize the exposure. The health and safety of our customers, employees, and communities are our top priority.
Starting March 24, 2020, our interior office access will be restricted to essential personnel only. The foyer office is open to conduct business and make payments.
This will help us minimize exposure to our customers and employees as we all try to navigate through this difficult time. We will continue to monitor the situation and follow guidance from the CDC, state, and local health authorities.
If you have a question regarding your account, please call the office at 903-965-5316 or email at email@example.com. If someone is not available to take your call, please leave a message and someone will get back to you.
If it is an emergency regarding your water service or low pressure, please call 903-965-5316 the on call number changes weekly. The recording will give you the current on call number.
Please use one of our convenient no contact options for payment and service requests:
- Payments can be deposited in our drop boxes at the following locations:
- the office - 8046 W Hwy 56 - Savoy (in the drop box and inside the office)
- well 1 - 1112 F M 151 - Trenton
- well 4 - 9735 S Hwy 121 - Randolph
- Call our office for questions on accounts, reporting of service related issues, or to terminate or initiate water service requests at (903) 965-5316.
- Pay online through the online bill pay with a credit card, debit card, or e-check at swfanninsud.org click on Payment Methods.
- Pay by telephone with a Visa, MasterCard, or Discover credit or debit card, or e-check by calling PayClix at (866) 729-2549.
Thank you for your patience and understanding as we all work together to help prevent the spread of COVID- 19.